Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Disney, and other updates!

Good Evening Ladies and Gents,
     In light of everything that has been going on in our busy lives lately, I am so excited to say that we will be going on our first official Disney Parks vacation May 8-12!! Words cannot express the joy I hold in my heart to finally be able to take Kriztofer to Disney World for the first time! Granted we've gone to Orlando a couple times, but never had the funds available to go to the parks, so this is a really big deal for my fiance, my parents, Kriztofer's godfather, and myself. We cannot wait to see the look on his face when he gets to meet all of the characters he adores in person, and when we can finally tell him we are on our way to Disney World!

    Ever since we told him a couple of months ago that we will be taking him to Disney World for his birthday, the Disney World commercials have become a really big deal for him! If he sees the commercial, he stops what he's doing, gets excited, jumps up and down, and shouts "that's where I'm going for my birthday! We're going to Disney World, (whoever is with him-name here), for my birthday!" I love the excitement he displays, especially for a 2 going on 3 year old who has never experienced the Disney Parks before!

    So, I just wanted to let you all in on that exciting bit of information, on top of my graduation for my AA in Pre-Veterinary Medicine May 3, on top of me already having a job set in place at a local, well-known animal hospital the day we come back from Disney, ON TOP OF the April Showers Giveaway that's on The Pagan Mommy on Facebook. That by the way is running until April 30, so click here to get your entries in!

Well, I will leave you all to your dreams for the night, Blessed Be, and as always, Keep It Magickal! )o(
Love,
Vairde


www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment