Monday, May 27, 2013

FREE Conscious Box Code!!!!

Happy Memorial Day to all of my lovelies!!! I have a special surprise for you all! You can each get a FREE Conscious Box by using the code FIRSTBOXFREE, and all you have to do is pay $7.95 for shipping!!

If you haven't read my previous post and are new to Conscious Box, it is a monthly subscription service that delivers amazing products straight to your door every month, and all products are healthy and organic! Even the box your goodies come in is recyclable!! Here is what my box looked like this past month:
More full size products than I've ever gotten in one box!
Beautiful in all of its recyclable glory!



Let's talk about spring!
So head on over to http://www.consciousbox.com/ and get your FREE box today!!! Blessed Be and a always, keep it magickal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment