Tuesday, November 3, 2020

🎢 It's been a while!🎢

 Hey y'all! I cannot believe it's been 6 years since I last made a blog post! 😱

Life has changed so much since I last spoke to y'all! We moved to Tennessee back in Dec 2015, got two new kitties, Nox and Hadouken, the kids are way too big now (10 and 6), and both Steven and I have stay at home jobs! I work with Color Street as an independent stylist, and Steven works as customer service for Comcast! πŸ™Œ

I still crochet on the side for friends and family, but my main focus has been my Color Street business! If you'd like a free two finger tester, let me know in the comments! πŸ₯°

I'm going to try and keep this updated because I really do miss writing! Until next time, I hope y'all have an amazing day, and blessed be! πŸŒ›πŸŒπŸŒœ

No comments:

Post a Comment