Friday, September 14, 2012

New Promos at The Pagan Mommy!

Hey Ya'll, I know it's bright and early over here in sunny Fort Pierce, Florida this morning, and I thought that I would address all of my lovelies before I head out to run my errands for the day! Yes, ya'll are THAT special to me!! ^_^ Anyways, there are a couple promotions going on at The Pagan Mommy/Krochet Me Krazy on Facebook! I am currently trying to get ideas for a new contest in lieu of the referral contest that wasn't going well, and I also have a BOGO deal going on, and oh how we love those! 

The BOGO deal will last from today, Friday Sept. 14, through Monday Sept. 17, and the offer goes like this: If you buy any one headband, bracelet, hat, pair of leg warmers, or pair of sleeves, and get any one free! You can mix and match to create a set, or you can get to customized pieces, however your little heart desires, you can have it! Also there is no limit as to the number of BOGO deals you can get, for 4 DAYS ONLY!! SO head on over to The Pagan Mommy on Facebook and message me for your orders, or you can email me at kiko0510@gmail.com. 

~*~ALSO........For ya'll, my lovely blogger readers, if you place an order and add the offer code BLOGGER50 you will get 50% off your orders of $20 or more, and this offer DOES NOT EXPIRE!!!!~*~

And as always, keep it Magickal and Blessed Be!! )o(

No comments:

Post a Comment