Friday, September 21, 2012

PROMO TIME!!!!

Alright ya'll so before I head out of town for the weekend I am going to post all of the current promotions that are going on at The Pagan Mommy!

Current Promotions at The Pagan Mommy On Facebook are as follows:

1) 50% ALL items for FACEBOOK FANS ONLY! So head on over, like the page and place your orders!

2) BOGO on any item in the store, can be Ready to Ship or Custom to Order!

3) Fan of the Week will be chosen next Friday, so if your a fan on Facebook, get active and if chosen you could win a free item from the shop!

Even though I will be out of town over the weekend, I will still be going online from time to time checking my Facebook and e-mail, so if you place an order I WILL GET IT, and start working on it over the weekend.

Blessed Be and as always Keep it Magickal! )o(

No comments:

Post a Comment