Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

I am so excited to share with you all my experience with my second VoxBox from Influenster, The Beauty Blogger VoxBox! I had a ton of amazing goodies, and even though I couldn't eat any of it (shucks) I still had a blast trying everything out! So here is the breakdown of everything I received!

The first picture of my eyes is a picture of the NYC New York Color All in One Eye shadow palette! The palette comes with 3 different colors, a primer, and an illuminator. I have always wanted to get the smoky eye look, and with this palette, I can do it! In the picture below I have used the illuminator on the black eye shadow on my brow bone, and it completely changed the shade and added sparkle, which I LOVE!
NYC New York Color Eyeshadow. I was finally able to achieve the smoky look on  my eyes that I've always wanted!
 The next product, pictured below was the Bath and Body Works fall candle, Cider Lane, which I was most excited about because I love candles! The scent was amazing, and man does that little candle pack a punch! Within minutes of me lighting the little wonder, the entire living room was filled with an amazing pumpkin cinnamon scent, and it lingered into the hallway and dining room as well. And after having it lit for a couple hours a day for 3 consecutive days, there is still enough left to light for another few hours!
My Bath and Body Works Fall Cider Lane Candle!


The next product that I tested was Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Anti-Frizz Hair Cream! First off, the smell is amazing! The coconut oil definitely is made apparent as soon as you open the bottle, and since you use the cream while your hair is damp, it doesn't require more than maybe a quarter sized amount, and that's saying a lot for my hair considering it's down to my waist! Best of all, my hair is now Frizz Free! Not even the humidity of Florida has been able to cause flyaways like I used to deal with on a daily basis. Overall, this product is a lifesaver if you have frizzy hair!
No more frizzy hair for me!

Now for another amazing product, that worked well with the Smooth Moves cream, were the Goody Spin Pins! These little metal spirals of hairdo goodness have been a godsend for me! As you can see in the next two pictures below, I am able to do a variety of things with these little guys, and you can't even tell they are in my hair! I was hesitant at first to believe that such small items could hold up my hair which as I said before, is down to my waist, but when the spin pins were in place, I gave my head a shake, and to my surprise, my hair didn't fall! I wore my hair in the pigtails for the rest of the day, and when I went to bed that night, I forgot they were even in my hair, and needless to say, not only did they hold my hair up all day, but nary a stray of hair was misplaced!
Goody Spin Pin Style #1

Goody Spin Pin Style #2
The last item in my VoxBox were the Kiss artificial lashes, which are not pictured, unfortunately didn't work out for me. I followed the directions, and I was super excited to try them because the last time I tried artificial lashes, they didn't stick at all. These seemed easy enough, but I just couldn't keep my eyes still enough to apply them, and when I started to get the first one on it was too high, and just looked odd. I will try them again one day because I am not a quitter, and I really would enjoy the look of fuller lashes, but this time just wasn't my shot.

Overall all of the products I received from Influenster and the above brands were amazing, and I had such a fun time playing dress up with my new products! Thank you to Influenster, Bath and Body Works, Kiss, Not Your Mother's, and Goody, for an amazing experience with the Beauty Blogger VoxBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment