Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First Crochet Project Complete!

Sooo excited to have completed my first crochet project, a baby hat for my little cousin!




It was a lot easier than I expected and now that I know how to do hats, I will be starting to take orders for hats with whatever colors and sizes the clients choose of course! I can't do flowers or monograms yet, but that will be my next project! Super excited about this, and when I have finishes the first blanket of 3 I am currently working on, I will post the pictures and start taking orders for those as well! I feel really good about my crochet, and I believe I can take this business very far!

If anyone has questions about hats or would like to order one the prices are as follows:

$10 for 0-12 mos

$15 for 1-4 yrs

$20 for 4-10 yrs

$25 10+ years (includes adult sizes)

Shipping will be 10% of your purchase i.e: $10 for newborn hat + $1.00 for shipping=

$11 total purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment