Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Full Moon Nights




So last night we performed a Full Moon Ritual, me and my father. It was beautiful and serene, and while we were reading our incantations, I could feel the energy flow through me as I absorbed it from the moon, and I could hear and feel everything moving around me. All of nature really came to life last night under that moon, and it was incredible. The best part about it, is that no matter when we do them, every time we do our Full Moon rituals, it seems that it's the ritual that conjures up the most activity, and the most energy.
The picture above is from our last Full Moon ritual, last night I forgot to take pictures. If you notice at the top of the giant Pentacle cloth covering the door there is a light. Now, I took multiple pictures of the altar trying to get the lighting just right, and in the picture before this and the picture afterwards, that light was not there. Upon closer observance, there is a head attached to that light, and a body, which can only mean one thing....Our dragon friend dropped by to say hello, and to be nosy of course because dragons are very mischievous and curious creatures!
Anyways, I just wanted to share with you all what I have been up to, and let you all in on my world for a little bit. ^_^

If you are curious about this, or want to know more, please feel free to contact me either by comment here, or by e-mail, I check it frequently.
Blessed Be brothers and sisters, and as always keep it magickal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment