Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bath and Body Works Cider Lane Fall Mini Candle

     I had the pleasure of testing out a Bath and Body Works mini fall candle, Cider Lane, thanks to Bath and Body Works, and Influenster's Beauty Blogger VoxBox! I at first didn't expect for such a small candle to have such a strong scent, but I knew I was wrong when I opened the VoxBox and the smell of pumpkin goodness hit my nose! This little candle is amazing! The smell was a mixture of pumpkin, cinnamon, and fresh cider, and it was extremely strong! I placed the candle in my living room because that's where most of the family spends their time, and I wanted to get everyone's opinion on the scent.


   Within minutes of me lighting the candle, the scent started filling the room, and everyone that walked into the living room questioned where the smell was coming from. My hubby asked who was cooking pumpkin pie, and when I told him it was the candle that was letting off the scent, even he was surprised, and he enjoyed the scent very much, and he isn't one for candles at all. After about 15 minutes, the scent not only filled the living room, but it traveled down the hallway and into the dining room as well.
   Needless to say, I wasn't able to take advantage of the coupon that I received with the candle, but I will certainly be purchasing this scent again, it has become my new signature fall scent for my home. Thank you Influenster and Bath and Body Works for allowing me to test such an amazing product!

No comments:

Post a Comment