Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Cream

I was given the chance to test out Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Anti-Frizz Cream, thanks to Not Your Mother's and Influenster in the Beauty Blogger VoxBox! This cream first off has the most amazing coconut scent, thanks to the coconut oil in the cream. The smell is the first thing that attracted me to the cream, and because of how frizzy my hair is, I especially was hesitant to believe that this cream is truly anti-frizz.

As you can see in the picture above, I only applied the cream to the top of my hair because my hair was already pulled up, but it worked great! The back of the bottle suggested to put the cream in when your hair is damp, but even with dry hair the cream worked wonders. My hair was very soft, smooth, and shiny, and I went outside in the Florida heat to test the cream out against the humidity, and when I came back home after being out almost all day, I came home, and my hair was still intact, with no flyaways! I can definitely see myself purchasing this hair product indefinitely. Thank you Not Your Mother's and Influenster for introducing me to my new favorite hair product!

No comments:

Post a Comment