Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins

I had the opportunity to test the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins thanks to Goody and Influenster in the Beauty Blogger VoxBox! These little magic pieces of metal are the most amazing hair styling products ever created! When I first saw them, I thought to myself that there was no way that these little spiral pins will be able to hold my hair up because it is so long (waist length).

 
As you can see, I was wrong. The Spin Pins held my hair up seamlessly, and you can't even see them! I gave them the ultimate test, first by shaking my head, they didn't fall out, and my hair didn't fall, they passed test 1 with flying colors! Second test, I kept them in the pigtails for the rest of the day, I went out and ran errands, cleaned the house, ran around with my son, ya know, daily stuff. I forgot the spin pins were in my hair, until I laid down to go to bed and realized my hair was still up, and even more amazing, still intact. Not one strand of hair had came loose and best of all, my hair looked like it hadn't been touched. Needless to say, these little pins have become my favorite hair styling product, and they are used on a daily basis! Thank you so much Influenster and Goody!

No comments:

Post a Comment