Monday, May 7, 2012

Altered Path

Merry Meet friends, and Good Evening. I've decided that since the blog isn't getting the attention that I hoped it would, I'm going to start adding a few other things to it, a few "everyday" likes of mine. These will include blog posts and topics such as reviews on items that I like and that I receive from other mommies and small business owners. I will still keep to the Blog though with its original message, just adding other topics to it that I hope will broaden my audience. You will all start seeing different posts in the next few days, and as always, your input is welcomed, and rather important to me and the existence of this blog, so please, if ANYONE has any input, whether it be from friends, family, and even other blog owners, please message me or comment on this blog. I would love to hear what everyone has to say about what I'm trying to do hear, and if there's anything I can do to improve the blog. Thank you all for hearing me out, and for continuing to follow me. ~*~Blessed Be~*~ and may the Goddess be with you all! )O(

1 comment:

  1. Honey I think what you're trying to do is very noble and honorable, its also very brave, not just saying that cause you are my fiancee, but because I believe in what you're trying to do. I live you very much keep it up

    ReplyDelete