Monday, May 14, 2012

Starting Anew

I woke up this morning, and for some reason, everything seemed......refreshed. Like Spring has entered into my life, and the feeling was so amazing yet so surreal at the same time. Me and Kriztofer woke up at the same time this morning, and he was in this silly, bouncy mood, and it was contagious! I took that feeling with me when I left the house, and it feels like everything is starting fresh. I haven't felt this "new" feeling in ages, probably since Kriztofer was born, but it's an amazing feeling! I feel like I can accomplish anything! Perhaps my ritual I did with my dad on the full moon has something to do with it. Soaking in the magick that the light from the moon gave to us was splendid! It awoke an energy inside me that has long been dormant, and.....I don't know how else to describe this feeling other than....New, Awoken, Magickal!

On another note, thanks to my lovely friend at Thrifty Nifty Mommy, I will be doing my first review and giveway with Tommee Tippee!! I'm not sure what I will be reviewing yet, I'm waiting on one more e-mail, then I will be good to go, so everyone keep on the lookout, it will probably happen within the next couple of weeks, but until then EVERYONE HAVE A MARVELOUS DAY, and keep it Magickal!!

~*~Blessed Be~*~

*The one and only Vairde <3

No comments:

Post a Comment