Friday, May 11, 2012


My baby boy is officially 2 yrs old. We've had a rollercoaster of memories we've looped through in these fast-paced two years passed. We went from a wonderful pregnancy, to that first pain-staking minute when he wasn't breathing, to a torturous week of him in the NICU while he learned how to eat and breath on his own.... Yes, we have definitely had some interesting and wild moments, all that have led up to this very moment. Two years after my angel, Kriztofer-Aiden, blessed us with his presence. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect child. He makes my days the happiest, and my nights the most restless, but I cherish every moment of it. He is my baby always and forever, even though he now says he's 2 and he's a "biiiig boooooy!!!!!" No matter how many years he says that, I will always tell him he is forever going to be my baby boy. Happy 2nd Birthday Kriztofer-Aiden, mommy loves you soooo much, you are my everything! ♥ ♥
 



No comments:

Post a Comment